This revolutionary 8 point lift can give you a more youthful appearance without any invasive surgery. The points are detailed to give back structural support to the face without any discomfort or downtime.
The 8 points include:
- 1 & 2 Cheek bones: A small volume of filler in this area enhances the cheek bones and helps soften the naso labial folds.
- 3. Mid face. Treating this area can help reduce the hollows under the eyes.
- 4. Nasolabial folds. These folds increase with age, so adding volume can help soften them.
- 5. Corners of the mouth. Adding some dermal fillers to achieve some support will lift the mouth corners and lessening the appearance of the ‘sad’ mouth.
- 6. Pre jowl area. Loss of volume in the cheeks, jaw and chin areas all contribute to this dip in the jowl area. Replacing volume in this area can help reduce/improve the jowls
- 7. Jawline. As we age, we lose the taut look of the jawline. Adding volume here will lift and support the jaw which in turn leads to less sagging and jowls forming. A subtle enhancement can help lift and support the jawline.
- 8. Lower cheek. Hollowing of this area can make patients look gaunt. Treatment with dermal fillers can help lift the lower part of the face and improve the structure and natural curve of the face.