What is special about the EndyMed?
EndyMed uses controlled, focused radiofrequency, through 5 distinct treatment methods, to stimulate your skin’s natural rejuvenation process to achieve natural looking, and long lasting, results.
- EndyMed TIGHTEN: This treatment tightens and lifts lax skin on the midface and jawline. If you suffer with lax skin under the chin otherwise known as a ‘turkey neck’ this is the perfect non-invasive treatment for you.
- EndyMed FSR: Resurfaces the skin to improve skin texture and tone whilst helping to reduce fine lines. This treatment also helps to soften the appearance of acne scarring, stretch marks and new scar tissue.
- EyeLift: A course of SIX recommended over EIGHT Weeks, This handpiece uses the same technology as the TIGHTEN but it is designed specifically for the eye area to lift and tighten around the eye area with no downtime.
- EyeSmooth ( Endybleph): This is FSR around the eyes for textural skin concerns such a crepey skin. A Course of THREE over EIGHT Weeks
- EyeBright : This is a combined treatment that incorporates 3 EyeSmooth ( lower intensity) and 6 EyeLift treatments
ENDYMED | FSR
This handpiece can also be used to lift and tighten lax skin around the eyelid, if you suffer with hooding around the eyelid and want a non-invasive surgery this treatment is the perfect alternative. The treatment protocol is a course of 3 treatments over a period of 3 months with optimum results to be seen 3 months after the third treatment.
FSR (Fractional Skin Resurfacing) rejuvenates skin texture, tone and the appearance of fine lines. The FSR radiofrequency handpiece creates intense heat in tiny columns, arranged in a grid, to remove tiny dots of your epidermis so new skin tissue can be formed. This fractional process is what improves your skin’s texture and tone. At the same time the handpiece heats the top layers of your dermis to stimulate production of new collagen to diminish fine lines.
Before you have a treatment a topical anaesthetic will be applied for your comfort. During treatment the handpiece will be moved across your skin in a regular pattern marked out on the area. After treatment your practitioner will apply a soothing gel to aid recovery.
Post treatment your skin will be red, and may feel prickly like minor sunburn, which can last up to 2 days. You will also develop micro-crusting (thin flaky discoloured scabs), as the skin cells renew which lasts 3-5 days. During this recovery period you must apply SPF 50 suncream to protect the new developing skin from UV light. Whilst many clients do return to their normal routine, the fact that you have had a treatment will be noticeable for 24-48 hours, so you may wish to plan time off work.
The Endybleph is a FSR treatment that targets the lax skin around the upper eyelids which give the eyes a tired and slightly hooded appearance. It Is a great treatment that allows natural skin contraction to tighten the eyelid skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines around the eye area including crows feet without the need for surgical intervention.
For best results we recommend 3 treatments 4-6 weeks apart.
During recovery are there any activity restrictions??
The EndyMed 3DEEP machine is approved by the FDA as a safe and effective treatment for skin tightening and lifting. Treatments have minimal downtime, so you can resume normal activities soon after a treatment. Immediately after treatment you should avoid touching your face and using makeup for 24 hours. To prevent complications you must avoid for 48 hours:
- Swimming pools, spas and saunas.
- Shaving for men.
- Sleeping face down.
- Any beauty facials – excluding Deesse LED PRO Mask
- Any heat treatments.
- Using BHA, AHA and retinal skincare on the treated area.
Common side effects are temporary red, warm and slightly swollen skin which will resolve in 2 days. With FSR you may experience micro-crusting which will resolve over 3-5 days.
ENDYMED | TIGHTEN
TIGHTEN’s radiofrequency head gently heats your dermal cells to the optimum level to produce new collagen. The new collagen improves the underlying structure of your skin – resulting in a tightening and lifting effect. TIGHTEN is most effective for:
Face and Neck
- Tightens and lifts lax and sagging skin in the cheek, jowl and neck.
- Tightens skin and smoothes wrinkles.
During the treatment the radiofrequency handpiece is continuously moved in circular movements over the treatment area, while a gel is used to aid the movement. The focused heat penetrating your skin will cause it to redden slightly and the collagen will contract, tightening and lifting the skin. The procedure is comparable to having hot stone massage, so you should find it to be comfortable and relaxing. Immediately afterwards you can return to work or social engagements.
You’ll see an immediate lift, caused by the contraction of the skin collagen, after your first treatment. However, this post treatment response only lasts up to 2 days. With subsequent, repeated treatments you will build the long lasting result as more collagen is produced. Full results are seen 3-4 months after a course of 6 treatments. Results can last 1-2 years depending upon your lifestyle, but you can maintain your results with a top-up treatment every 3-6 months.
Please Note: results from the treatment will vary from person to person.« Back to treatments